Aluminum and Steel Fixture Bases
Steel and aluminum fixture bases are available in standard and custom configurations. Have your aluminum fixture base fabricated to your exact dimensions and specifications. Custom bases are available at standard prices.
Each fixture base is welded, stress relieved, machined, blanchard ground and inspected for flatness and parallelism.
- Flatness and parallelism 0.001"/ft not exceeding 0.007" overall
- Edges machined 0.001"/ft not exceeding 0.004" overall
- 1/16 chamfer on top surface for safe handling
- Blanchard ground surface
- Thorough inspection during manufacturing (inspection reports supplied)
- 6061 stress relieved aluminum plate and bar stock for aluminum fixture bases
- GMAW highest quality aluminum wire for aluminum fixture bases
- Vibratory stress relieve for aluminum fixture bases (charts supplied)
- A36/44W steel alloy and thermally stress relieved for steel fixture bases
Anchor Danly Fabrications is located 30 minutes from the US-Canada border at Detroit, MI. This enables convenient shipping to both Ontario and USA locations. All finished fixture bases can be shipped via Anchor Lamina's fleet of heavy trucks or by your preferred shipping method.
Please also see the Anchor Danly Fabrications brochure for additional information.
For a quotation on your fixture base complete our online quotation request form and attach your fixture base drawing file or contact Anchor Danly Fabrications at 1-800-265-5295.