Punchrite® Punches and Accessories
Anchor Lamina America offers a comprehensive range of standard punches and die buttons in the basic, ball lock, and variable precision series. Each punch component is made of quality heat treated tool steel which meet or exceed ANSI standards. Punches are available in A2 high performance tool steel for toughness and economy, and M2, high speed steel, triple-tempered for long runs where abrasion resistance is required. Also available as a special option is PM4 which offers improved wear and impact characteristics ideal for optimum performance at high operating speeds.
Punchrite® Punches and accessories are designed and manufactured for longer production runs. Punch products are manufactured to exacting tolerances to assure interchangeability. Whether your application is the most simple design or the most complex application, rely on Punchrite® punches to fit your needs.
Specifications can be found in the following catalogs and flyers:
- Punchrite® - Basic Series Punches catalog,
- Punchrite® - Variable Precision Series Punches catalog,
- Punchrite® - Ball Lock Series Punches catalog,
- Punchrite® - Retainers - Ball Lock Series flyer,
- Punchrite® - Ball Lock Accessories flyer,
- Punchrite® - Thread Forms flyer,
- Punchrite® - Pierce and Countersink Punch flyer,
- Punchrite® - EDM Standard Die Blanks flyer,
- Punchrite® - Ejector Punch Components flyer,
- Punchrite® - Coded and Special Punch Shapes technical flyer,
- Punchrite® - Punch Alterations technical flyer,
- Punchrite® - Press Fit Limits technical flyer,
- Punchrite® - Shear Strength technical flyer,
- Punchrite® - Punch and Die Materials technical flyer,
- Punchrite® - Punch Order Form,
- Punchrite® - Punch Delivery Schedule (94K pdf)
Punches, Die Buttons and Components
- Full line of standard punch shapes plus custom products
- Ready availability and fast service
- Technical assistance
- Complies with ANSI standards
- High strength tool steels A2, M2, PM4
- Assured interchangeability
- Consistent craftsmanship
Ball Lock Punch Retainers
Punchrite® punch retainers are interchangeable with all competing brands and conform to NAPMA, NAAMS and Automotive standards. Punchrite® can supply high-quality retainers at an affordable price. See the Punch Retainers catalog for more details.
In addition to standard and coded shapes, custom-made special punches, die buttons and other punch components can be made to your specifications. Almost any shape can be put on a standard punch shank. Using Punchrite® components means cost-effective, fast, and precise interchangeability.
To enable us to effectively quote your special punch needs, please provide complete specifications and prints where possible. Your punch CAD drawings can be uploaded to Anchor Lamina for quote.
For more information about Punchrite® Punches and accessories, or any of our Die and Mold components, please contact us.