Anchor Danly Fabrications
Custom Steel Fabricator
Anchor Danly Fabrications is a modern full service steel fabricator with capabilities to produce complex metal fabrications and custom machined steel plate fabrications at competitive prices and on time. Anchor Danly Fabrications is an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 registered steel fabricator. Established in 1956 under the name of Reliance Fabrications, the main plant is located in Tilbury, Ontario, occupies 38,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space and is CWB certified. Additional welding and fabricating capacity is available at our Windsor, Ontario (CWS certified) and Grand Rapids Michigan, USA (AWS certified) locations.
Metal Fabrication Services
Anchor Danly Fabrications uses state of the art design, engineering, and manufacturing methods to produce custom metal fabrications, structural steel frames, and bases for machinery. These fabrications are used in packaging, paper processing, manufacturing, automation, agricultural, forestry, recycling, steel rolling and many other applications.
Anchor Danly Fabrications capabilities include:
- Experienced engineering staff will work with you on your most complex metal fabrication design requirements.
Manufacturing and Service capabilities
- Custom steel fabrication
- CNC plasma and flame cutting
- Shape cutting
- Metal forming
- Robotic welding
- Stress relieving
- Shot and sand blasting
- CNC machining
- Blanchard grinding
- Product assembly
- Experienced and certified in the skilled trades
- Anchor Danly Fabrications is a CWB and AWS certified steel fabricator.
- Fabricator of custom metal fabrications
- Structural steel frames and machined steel bases
- Standard steels include hot rolled Type A36, 44W, 50W, and mild steel
- Specialty steels including 1045 and 4140 (mild and pre-hardened steel)
- Aluminum on request
- Stainless steel on request
Our experienced and professional people contribute to adding value to our customers' final products.
We effectively manage your orders through our manufacturing processes and provide timely updates on work-in-progress via on-line digital imagery.