Anchor Lamina GmbH
Anchor Lamina GmbH European manufacturing facility, is located in Chemnitz, Germany.
Web site at: www.anchorlamina.de
Anchor Lamina GmbH specializes in manufacturing complex steel plates, complete assemblies, welded steel constructions and large dies for the automobile industry.
Products & Services
We have built an excellent reputation in Europe, especially in the application and use of advanced and leading edge technologies in engineering design and manufacturing.
Anchor Lamina GmbH capabilities include:
Engineering & Design
- Our experienced design engineering staff will work with you from conceptual design to final product.
- Advanced flame cutting to depths of 300 mm and cutting angles between 90° and 45°
- Stress relief annealing for single plates as well as complete construction
- Capability to handle workpieces to 25 tons for one stop cutting on 5-axis CNC machines with travel ranges of 3500 x 6000 x 800 mm
Welded steel constructions
- We provide welded steel constructions up to 3500 x 6000 mm in size. Our customers find this to be an alternative to cast frames / die sets for composite tools.
- Standard hot rolled steel
- Specialty steels including pre-hardened
- Aluminum and Stainless Steel on request
Please visit our European web site at www.anchorlamina.de for more information.